Monday, August 31, 2009

Super Smash Bros Brawl

I want Wii for the sake to play this game!!



This game is awesome! My very good friend Maiki just return from Japan and yes...she is studying there and return for awhile only. She brought back her Wii and I spend most of my afternoon till evening playing this and since I got no work tomorrow...more like today cuz Merdeka...I'll be going to her house to play.

I had friend said Zelda suck. Well, you guyz suck at using her that why. If you use Zelda correctly, she is quite or really strong. I blow most characters away flying just using her. But her alter-ego is quite weak. I'm gonna work hard and get my hand on PS3 and then get Wii later. I wanna buy all game console that i can get my hand on! XD

You can read some of this game info here

3 comments:

giant teddy bear said...

more like today cuz Merdeka...I'll be going to her house to play.

shashikasaur! said...

it's gonna be badass, looking forward to it XD

Mulberry Alexa said...

Shop the Mulberry alexa,Bayswater,Purses bag at Mulberry UK online. Offers a wide range of Mulberry bag products and more at Mulberry UK .